Your shopping cart is empty!
Winning Design to be made into a limited run. Winner Keeps the prototype.
1. You may either print a sheet and draw or download and design it on your computer. If you decide to use the computer to
design your knife, “you must not modify the size of the image” All submissions must keep the knife size original.
2. The design contest includes the handle and bolsters area only. Adding designs on the blade is not permitted3. Please be reasonable. Although anything is possible please understand that a lot of curves, shapes, and tiny pieces make
things extremely difficult. Many knife inlay artists use only diagonal lines for a reason. An elegant design
will almost always beat the complicated one.
4. Black and white only, please. The contest is only about the design and has nothing to do with materials.
Tips & Tricks:
- for better results research other buck 110 knife designs by myself and other artists to see what works best.
- If you own a buck 110 use it as a life-size reference to see how your design may possibly work on it.
Send your finished design to: contest at buck110.com